Re: [Evolution] truoble enabling spell checking w/ evo 1.2.2

lør, 2003-03-08 kl. 22:25 skrev Ralph Sanford:

Once Evolution is up and running -> Tools -> Composer Preference ->
Spell Checking and enable the languages that you want to use for spell
checking.  Done.

Ralph,

You've covered everything to do with spell-checking in Ximians's
Evolution 1.2.2 *APART* from checking NIck's (and my own) need .

NIck,

What you want (and I want) could be done in Evo 1.2.1, but can't in
1.2.2. Which is why I'm sticking to 1.2.1 until a version arrives in
which it reappears.

This has already been fully discussed on the Evo list.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

All the world is mad, exceptin thee and me
and even thee's a little queer

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl