Re: [Evolution] automatic line breaks in Composer

That's very interesting as I also have exactly this problem.  The lines don't wrap as I am typing a
message (e.g. right now!).  Using evolution 1.2.2 on mdk 9.0.

Yeah, that's how your mail gets to me -- without line breaks.
Strange... :-/

As I am using Mandrake 9.0 and Evo 1.2.2, too: Whats you gtkhtml
version?

When writing a message like the last, what's the paragraph style? normal
or preformat?

I don't really know what I should check to give you the answer to your
gtkhtml question so here are the names of some likely rpms on my system

nautilus-gtkhtml-0.3.2-4mdk
libgtkhtml1.1-3-1.1.8-1.ximian.1
gtkhtml1.1-1.1.8-1.ximian.1
libgtkhtml2_0-2.0.1-1mdk
libgtkhtml20-1.0.4-6.ximian.1

Strangely, as I type this message the line breaks seem to be working so
I can't answer the other question (it is Normal at the moment).  Next
time they don't I will post another message :)

Cheers,
Raphael