Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin with Evolution

I don't think this is right.  I use evolution 1.2.2 with the
spamassassin 2.50-3 mandrake rpm and here is an example of a header I
get when a mail is moved to my "spam" folder.  Is this what was wanted?

You do use POP3, right? I doubt, that will work for IMAP, according to
the statements of some developers and Header rewrites. I don#t use it
yet, though, so I'm not sure about that.

My mistake.  I am using POP3. Should have read the mail more closely :)

Cheers,
Raphael