Re: [Evolution] How to configure Evo's toolbar?

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 01:03, Brett Johnson wrote:
IIRC, the toolbar _was_ configurable in pre-1.0 versions.  The offending
entry will be in your ~/evolution/config.xmldb file, and will probably
have a "hlook" or "vlook" in it.  If you find them, please send them to
me (or the list in general).  You see, I have exactly the opposite
problem.  I configured my toolbars way back when to not have any text in
them (the way I like it ;o), but somewhere along the way I blew away my
config.xmldb file, and I can't figure out how to get that option back in
(so now I'm stuck editing the global /usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution*
files _every_ _friggin_ _time_ that I install a new version of evo...).

Well I've just had a quick look through config.xmldb but the actual
option hasn't leaped up at me. I think we need an Evo developer to tell
us what to change! (I hadn't realised that config.xmldb was an ordinary
XML file - the db at the end confused me into thinking it was a binary
file. Otherwise I would have thought to look through it myself.)

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com