[Evolution] How to configure Evo's toolbar?

In my personal account, Evolution 1.2.2 displays its toolbar in its main
window as icons with text below them. However, if I create a test user
account and start Evo 1.2.2 in that account, the toolbar defaults to
icons with only accompanying text beside some of them. (See attached
screenshot.)

I would like to get Evolution running in my account to revert back to
its original default setting, but I just can't find where to alter this
setting. Any suggestions?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com