Re: [Evolution] How to configure Evo's toolbar?

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 01:24, Not Zed wrote:
I think there's an option in the gnome or gtk settings for how toolbars
are displayed by default, i think bonobo honours that, but i'm not sure

In gnomecc -> Advanced -> Behavior -> Interface the "Tool bar buttons
are icons only" is what I have selected. The other option is "Tool bar
buttons are text below icons" and that is NOT selected.

Is there some file in ~/.gnome that Evolution stores options in?

BTW if you send png's, convert them to 16 colours indexed or something,
they're a lot smaller and convey as much info.

Check.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com