Re: [Evolution] Palm and Evolution

Hi Richard,

I've been using a Clie SJ30 since January without any real problems.
Occasionally I get some duplicate records but pilot-dedupe sorts that
out.

The only caveat is that earlier versions of the USB driver for
palm-alikes will not recognise the Clie.  The earliest I found to work
was kernel version 2.4.18.  RedHat 7.3 and above should be fine.  Don't
know about other distros.

rgds
Conrad