[Evolution] LDAP / Palm sync

This is probably a feature request but...

Is there any way to sync an LDAP directory with to a particular category
within my Palm addressbook?

Our company has an internal LDAP contacts list, which I would like to
have available on my Palm, but keep it completely separate from my own
personal and business contacts.  Is this possible?

On a related note, is there a way to control what category new contacts
end up in after a Palm sync?  Currently they all appear as "unfiled".

cheers,

Paul