Re: [Evolution] Palm and Evolution

I have no problems (apart from the occasional dreaded dupe creations in Calendar and Contacts) with syncing my SJ30 and Evo 1.2.2 under RH8.0 and 2.4.19 kernel
I'm researching my next handheld to purchase, since my aging Palm Pilot
Vx is starting to show its age.  I've narrowed my choices down to the
Palm Tungsten or the Sony Clie SJ30.

The most important requirement, of course, is that my next handheld
should talk happily to Linux, particularly Evolution.

Any thoughts or suggestions from anyone?
--=20

--
E-Mail : dg david-grant com
Tel: +61 3 96869775 Fax: +61 3 98248890