[Evolution] Small, but odd thing...

I notice that when I resize the headers on the message list pane, it
hits my hard drive constantly (my drive is a little noisy during i/o).
Sort of eerie.  Please don't tell me that for every pixel I move my
mouse while resizing the headers Evo is writing the coordinates to some
config file???

In fact, I've noticed that using the resize bar between the shortcuts
and the folder panes is unusably slow as is the resize bar between the
folders pane and the message window.

Anyone else notice this?

Evo 1.4.0, RH9

--