[Evolution] Compiling/installing Evolution 1.4

   i'm sorry i destroy my computer, my eit makme me the Incredible Hulk.

I download the Ximian 1.4 evolution SRC and RPM packages from ftp://ftp.evolution.com/pub/source

   I have Suse 8.2 distribuition, and GNOME desktop (was KDE).

i try to compilling the package and the configure say "dependences". ok. i find all files and this files have dependences too, and this files that are dependent have dependences, and i'm crazy for this.

The tree dependences is too big! and installing from the distribuition or downloading from web can't make the configure finish ok.

   with the rpm same history.

There are any package that have all files for install ? or any documentation the dependences?

I was have the 1.2.2, but the Evolution not see correctly the MAPI folders, inbox see correctly but contacts not, this contacts Evolution see a type "mail folder" and is "contact" folder really.

    I think that 1.4 version fix this problem. but, bad idea.

   Thank you for your help.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/