Re: [Evolution] Small, but odd thing...

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 15:47, Cliff Wells wrote:
I notice that when I resize the headers on the message list pane, it
hits my hard drive constantly (my drive is a little noisy during i/o).
Sort of eerie.

This is an old, known bug dating back to even before the 1.0 release, I
believe.  It's in bugzilla, but I think it's been forgotten about.

  Please don't tell me that for every pixel I move my
mouse while resizing the headers Evo is writing the coordinates to some
config file???

Yup.  I'm afraid so, or at least that's how it seems.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change