[Evolution] Viewing Blank Calendar in 1.4

Hello,
I was using 1.2 on SuSE 8.1
I upgraded to SuSE 8.2 then upgraded my red-carpet then upgraded evolution to 1.4

Everything works well except my calendar.  When you click on the icon you see nothing (just a blank page with a small bar across the top that says summary).

I can add an appointment and when the time comes i get notified of the appointment, but I cannot see any entries no matter if I view day, week month etc.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Kiggundu
--
Kiggundu Mukasa                          # Computer Network Consultancy###