Re: [Evolution] Viewing Blank Calendar in 1.4

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 07:37, Kiggundu Mukasa wrote:
Hello,
I was using 1.2 on SuSE 8.1
I upgraded to SuSE 8.2 then upgraded my red-carpet then upgraded
evolution to 1.4

Everything works well except my calendar.  When you click on the icon
you see nothing (just a blank page with a small bar across the top
that says summary).

I can add an appointment and when the time comes i get notified of the
appointment, but I cannot see any entries no matter if I view day,
week month etc.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Check the archive of this list before posting! If you want people to
help you you have to be willing to try and help yourself. Not only is
the answer to this question in the FAQ on http://support.ximian.com but
it has been answered SO MANY TIMES on this list that many of us are
getting increasingly short-tempered with those who keep on asking it.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com