Re: [Evolution] 1.6 nominations

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 16:23, David Johnston wrote:

There are plenty of good newsreaders
out there.  More importantly, I don't read news the way I read email and
so don't want the same things in the UI.  For example, I keep almost all
of my email, but almost never keep anything I read in news.

Before Evolution, I used Netscape (talking about 4...) and the only
thing I miss is the news reader, mostly because it was very easy to
drag&drop a interesting news article into my Inbox or other folder to
save it for the future. Obviously I'd love to have the same thing with
Evolution.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd