Re: [Evolution] adding other character encodings

Ok ignore my last mail, its late and i missed Dan's reply.  Oops :)

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 18:33, Ittay Dror wrote:
Hello,

I try to use evolution to read hebrew mails. The fonts are fine, and
also the words, but the order of the words is reversed. I thought that
adding a different encoding might help. How do I tell evolution to use
the windows-1255 (or cp1255) encoding?

i've tried using the 'other' option in tools>settings>mail
preferences>default character encoding, but couldn't make it accept any
of the values i tried.

thanx,
ittay