Re: [Evolution] adding other character encodings

windows-1255 is identical to iso-8859-8, which is available in the view
menu.  but since the characters are displaying ok anyway, its already
using the right charset.

I'm not sure if gtkhtml (our text display engine) supports bi-di text,
afaik it should, as it is handled in a subsystem gtkhtml uses (i
think).  See if one of the gtkhtml developers answers in a few hours
when they get up, and/or file a bug report and attach an example message
and a screenshot to the bug.