Re: [Evolution] Show today's tasks pref

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 19:37, martin_diamond wrote:
Hello Evo users,

I'm running Redhat 8.0, RC 2.0.1, Evo 1.4.  My Evo is causing a minor
annoyance in that a preference refuses to stay 'set'.  Specifically from
the main menu I go to: 'Tools|Settings...|Summary
Preferences|Schedule|Tasks'  I set the Task preference to 'Show today's
tasks' and then 'Apply/Close'.  The annoyance is that the Task setting
will inevidently reset to 'Show all tacks' which is *not* want I want.

I've search treads in this mail list and come up with nada.  Does anyone
have a suggestion/hack/whatever that would force Evo to maintain the
setting at 'Show today's tasks' ?  If so, please share.

thanks,
   -marty

nope, but I have a similar problem with 1.2.4 that no one else seems to
be able to reproduce. Mine is that one of my accounts no longer lets me
select a different folder to file sent mail in.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...