[Evolution] Show today's tasks pref

Hello Evo users,

I'm running Redhat 8.0, RC 2.0.1, Evo 1.4. My Evo is causing a minor annoyance in that a preference refuses to stay 'set'. Specifically from the main menu I go to: 'Tools|Settings...|Summary Preferences|Schedule|Tasks' I set the Task preference to 'Show today's tasks' and then 'Apply/Close'. The annoyance is that the Task setting will inevidently reset to 'Show all tacks' which is *not* want I want.

I've search treads in this mail list and come up with nada. Does anyone have a suggestion/hack/whatever that would force Evo to maintain the setting at 'Show today's tasks' ? If so, please share.

thanks,
  -marty

--
[No Title(s), No Letters]