[Evolution] HTML mail sigs

I just noticed something with signatures that I didn't see in the
archives. When composing an HTML message, Evo 1.4 on Mandrake 9.1 turns
the "--" into a single "-" even in the autogenerated signature. Thus a
reply will not automagically strip the sig text. Another reason not to
use HTML email I suppose :-)

Ted

--
Ted Anderson tja pobox com
Customer: "I've just installed Windows 98..." Tech Support: "And?"