Re: [Evolution] Autompletion hangs??? (Was: Re: No killev or oaf-slay in evolution 1.4 / Gnome 2?)

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 12:25, Mark Lowes wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 07:47, Tony K Lindstrom wrote:
    Another strange thing.. I run evolution on Xvnc, because I want to use
the same desktop at home as on work. Sometimes when I start to write a
mailaddress the whole desktop hangs when it tries to autocomplete the
[...]

Which distribution do you use?  I've been getting this problem at random
intervals since moving from 1.2.4 -> 1.3.92 and it's still happening in
1.4.0 (all debian/unstable).

        As I mentioned, an updated RedHat 9.

--
[How many parties do you think I'd be welcome ]
[at now that my whole face is sliding off?R.B.]