[Evolution] Problem sending gpg signed messages

Hello.

Recently (from 2 days ago) I've start having troubles in sending gpg
signed messages. Nothing, as far as I perceive 'big' has been changed on
my computer, I've probably installed a new program or two, but nothing
to do with either gpg or Evolution. Mysql, phpMyAdmin etc, but nothing
else.

The problem is that I can send the messages without problem, Evolution
asks for password for the key, and everything seems to function fine.
But the people I email never receive anything if 'PGP sign' is set.

If I remove signing, everything functions very well.

I've never had any problems with my gpg, and evolution usually functions
quite well too. It's the last two days or so it has started behaving
like this.

I'm running Mandrake Linux 9.1. Kernel 2.4.21, evolution 1.2.2 and a
1month old version of gpg.

I tried the
killev
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail &> /tmp/exch.out
new bash: evolution

to see the communication between evolution and the server and here it
is:

With gpg signing:

cat /tmp/exch.out

camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with NULL parameter.
EBook-Message: Use score for "jimmy christianshede dk" is now 12,000000
sending : EHLO 192.168.1.28
received: 250-pasmtp.tele.dk
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-SIZE 52428800
received: 250-VRFY
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-XVERP
received: 250 8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
sending : MAIL FROM:<jimmy tvind dk>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO:<jimmy christianshede dk>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as 6405E1EC3E7
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok
sending : QUIT
received: 221 Bye

Without signing:

cat /tmp/exch.out

EBook-Message: Use score for "jimmy christianshede dk" is now 13,000000
sending : EHLO 192.168.1.28
received: 250-pasmtp.tele.dk
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-SIZE 52428800
received: 250-VRFY
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-XVERP
received: 250 8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
sending : MAIL FROM:<jimmy tvind dk>
received: 250 Ok
sending : RCPT TO:<jimmy christianshede dk>
received: 250 Ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 Ok: queued as 3836E1EC353
sending : RSET
received: 250 Ok
sending : QUIT
received: 221 Bye
set_prop path: /commands/As_Sent_Folder

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-component.c: line 879 (impl_xml_rm):
assertion `container != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.
As_Sent_Folder
set_prop path: /commands/As_Sent_Folder

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-component.c: line 879 (impl_xml_rm):
assertion `container != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.

The only thing that happens is that it only works without signing.

I'd be thankful for replies since it's quite vital that I can send
emails properly...

Thank you!