Re: [Evolution] Some issues with evolution

* I *need* to purge the attachments from my email. It's OK (and handy) for me to
keep my attachments in my outgoing mail, but as far as incoming mail is
concerned, it would be *madness*. I receive about 10Mb of attachment per
day, as I work as an editor. I also like to back-up my home directory
onto a CD. Keeping all the attachment in the mail's bodies would be
crazy. I would be happy with a function to "purge" the attachments out.
Is there such a think in evolution? Does anyone know of a script that
does it?

unfortunately, you cannot do this with evolution.

* When "shift" is pressed, Enter doesn't work.
OK, this is a bit of a silly one... if I press Enter while the shift key
is pressed, Enter simply doesn't do anything. This is not true for other
text editors... is there any way to prevent that?

i thought it was supposed to send the mail off

* When I send my email, the message is "formatted" so that it's not more
than 80 colums. I assue that Evolution does it so that it the message
adheres with standards. But... is there a way to prevent this from
happening?

you must use html mail for this.