Re: [Evolution] Some issues with evolution

Hello,

[Purging attachments]
unfortunately, you cannot do this with evolution.

Fortunately, I found a program caled mimeStrip that does exactly that!

* When "shift" is pressed, Enter doesn't work.
OK, this is a bit of a silly one... if I press Enter while the shift key
is pressed, Enter simply doesn't do anything. This is not true for other
text editors... is there any way to prevent that?

i thought it was supposed to send the mail off

Nope, that's CTRL+Enter. Shift+Enter doesn't actually do anything -
well, the only thing it does is stopping Evolution from accepting the
"Enter"!
Is there any way I can fix this?

A part from the SHIFT+Enter issue, I've managed to fix pretty much
everything else, except:

* What's the shortcut to get to the address book once I am in the
composer window

* How to get the "New mail" and the "reply" windows to be larger on my
screen (at the moment, I have to resize  :-( ). I don's suppose you
could give me some hints...?

Any help will be immensely appreciated :-]

Thanks a lot!

Merc.