Re: [Evolution] Some issues with evolution

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 22:25, Not Zed wrote:
* When I send my email, the message is "formatted" so that it's not more
than 80 colums. I assue that Evolution does it so that it the message
adheres with standards. But... is there a way to prevent this from
happening?

you must use html mail for this.

No, you just need to change the paragraph mode from Normal to Preformat,
this works just fine in text mode as well.

--Larry