Re: [Evolution] Spamassassin + Evolution Filter.

Ok FIXED.

The mails are now moved (really) to SPAM folder. I did put the filter at
the top, and add Stop Processing action at the end.

This was not a problem with expunge, because I uncheck "View deleted
message". The message were really copied, because after a manual move, I
had the message twice in the spam folder.
Anyway, thanks everyone for your answers.
My problem is fixed.
(using spamassassin rawhide : spamassassin-2.55-2 -> OK)

Philippe