[Evolution] Spamassassin + Evolution Filter.

Hi,

I have implemented a filter, that when a mail arrives,it is piped into
scpamc (/usr/bin/spamc -c >/tmp/spamc.out), and if the result >0, then
the mail goes in the SPAM folder.

I made it very easily with the graphic interface of Evolution and was
happy to see the 1st spams arriving, moved into Spam folder.

1 - After 2 days, I am seeing something strange. Sometimes, the spam
does not move to spam folder. However, if I select it, and click on
Apply filter, it will go "often" in the spam folder.

2 - the mail is in the spam folder, but also in the inbox. The move was
in fact just a copy for some mail.

Anybody experienced it before?

Philippe

--