Re: [Evolution] html e-mail still won't load images off 'net

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 09:07, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure this out and it's beyond the
irritation point.  I'm running evolution 1.3.92 from debian sid.  I
cannot get images to load in HTML e-mail.

Do you have an HTTP proxy configured, and if so, is it configured
correctly? (Check in the control center, or with gconf-editor.)

After you try to load images, does "netstat --inet" show open or
recently-closed connections to the relevant HTTP servers?

-- Dan