Re: [Evolution] Cut & paste

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 21:22, Norm Bernard wrote:
My cut and paste functions don't seem to work all that well within
evolution, eg if I open a received email and try to cut a selection
using ctrl-C then paste it to a new email using ctrl-v.
Thanks Joe, my spelling problem is fixed. Says to himself "Excellent"
in Mr Burns voice.

I also have noticed problems pasting into evolution using Mandrake 9.1.

It doesn't seem to have problems right away if I boot into KDE, and
don't launch anything else first (I just tried to re-produce the problem
and couldn't.  But I'll watch for it again in the future.

-Joe Baker