[Evolution] Unable to get local mail delivery

Let me say that I must have done something to mess up Evolution.  Up
until today, I was able to get mail from my mbox just fine.  Then I was
playing around with signatures and now I'm not able to get mail.  Mail
just sits in /var/spool/mail/username.  Hitting Send/Receive (F9) does
nothing.

I'm running Redhat 9.0 with Evolution 1.3.92.

I'm sure my settings are correct.  I did try some different options to
fix the problem.  However, what ever change was made, the Apply button
in Tools->Settings Account Tab never was enables (it stayed gray.)  I've
edited the account settings making changes yet Apply button is never
enabled.

I did run evolution --force-shutdown - doesn't make a difference.

Mail from mbox can be imported successfully.

I've moved back to 1.2.2 for a working email client.

Does anyone have any suggestions - I really liked 1.3.92
--
Clifford Snow
206.547.9701