Re: [Evolution] Cut & paste

I've noticed in Evo 1.2.4 that if I cut something from a document that
is HTML, it will cut the WHOLE HTML source for the email, not just the
line I'm trying to cut.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Please keep
in mind that I am selecting ONLY what I want to cut and paste and not
the whole email.  Again, this only happens with either straight HTML
emails, or emails that have both HTML and plain text.