Re: [Evolution] Move to new machine - Procedure

what i did was first move all the data under the evolution directory to the new machine BEFORE ever running evo on the new machine. I tried running evo first and then copy the files and the result was that every single appointment alarm went off when i started evo the second time. Getting 6 years of alarms is not funny....