Re: [Evolution] Searching All Mail

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 22:14, simran wrote:
Hi All,

Is there a way to search through all mail - in all folders?

I used to do it via a virtual folder i had created called:

      'All Mail' for which the rules were,
              Status does not equal 'Deleted'
              Source: All Local Folders

But i just noticed that now i have to add each folder into the source, i
can't just say "all local folders" - last time i used it was a while
ago, so not sure when it broke (aka, which upgrade i did that broke it)
- but i now use evo 1.4.3.

I would be interested in knowing how other people "search through all
mail"?

simran.

"all local folders" should work. What doesn't work for me is selecting
specific folders, because it then doesn't search the subfolders.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...