Re: [Evolution] Searching All Mail

i keep all my email as MD so each email is a separate file, then i use glimpse to index all my email and i use a small script that will do the actual search: it takes all emails that match the search and hard links them to a new MD folder called search. then using evo is go to the search folder and voila all is there. its awesome, really fast. Contact me if you need more details.