Re: [Evolution] Drafts folder heading shows strange character in place of "D"

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 05:58, Not Zed wrote:
On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 20:49, Eric Lambart wrote:
Try a different font where, how?  I swear I tried all the ones in
gnome-font-properties, and as I said in my original post, Evolution is
not using any of them.  Or maybe it's gtklabel that's not using them.  I
dunno, but anyway, all my fonts have the capital letter D and know how
to show them.

afaict it is actually a 'e_clipped_label', and it should be using the
default application font.

i.e.

      GtkStyle *style = gtk_widget_get_style (GTK_WIDGET (label));
      PangoFontDescription *desc = pango_font_description_copy
(style->font_desc);

      label->layout = gtk_widget_create_pango_layout (GTK_WIDGET (label),
text);
etc.

But for some reason it seems to be using a specific font always for that
widget :(

OK, so should I file a bug against Evolution?  Against pango (where)?
Even if no one can reproduce my exact symptom, it sounds like you can
reproduce the unchangeable nature of the widget font.  I wish I could
tell what font it's using.  It pretty much looks like the Nimbus Sans L
I'm using as the application font, but that one has a bold D.

This obviously isn't a show-stopper, but no sense in letting sleeping
bugs lie :)

Eric