Re: [Evolution] Drafts folder heading shows strange character in place of "D"

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 20:49, Eric Lambart wrote:
Try a different font where, how?  I swear I tried all the ones in
gnome-font-properties, and as I said in my original post, Evolution is
not using any of them.  Or maybe it's gtklabel that's not using them.  I
dunno, but anyway, all my fonts have the capital letter D and know how
to show them.

afaict it is actually a 'e_clipped_label', and it should be using the
default application font.

i.e.

        GtkStyle *style = gtk_widget_get_style (GTK_WIDGET (label));
        PangoFontDescription *desc = pango_font_description_copy
(style->font_desc);

        label->layout = gtk_widget_create_pango_layout (GTK_WIDGET (label),
text);
etc.

But for some reason it seems to be using a specific font always for that
widget :(