Re: [Evolution] Drafts folder heading shows strange character in place of "D"

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 17:40, Eric Lambart wrote:
Check out this screenshot:
http://www.nomeaning.net/temp/screenshot-evo_1.4_drafts.png

This seems really similar to the problem some people are reporting with
wrongly-encoded (or wrongly-decoded) messages which are getting
ISO8859-15 etc. mixed up with UTF-8.  Well, that is to say, the "0404"
character that shows up in place of "D" looks like the ones I myself
have seen in miscoded messages.  Then again, it could be a total
coincidence.

It's "0044" actually, and it's the hex value of the character code in
question. Pango displays that when the font you're using doesn't have a
glyph for the character. You see it in the miscoded messages because
they're miscoded and so they end up having nonsense characters in them.
You see it here because Pango seems to think that that font doesn't have
a capital "D".

Any ideas?  I have no trouble displaying the capital letter "D"
elsewhere in Evolution or any other app

The titlebar line is using bold text. Can you display bold "D"s
elsewhere? (If you put an unread message in the Drafts folder, does it
mess up the name for instance?)

-- Dan