Re: [Evolution] problems with imap ssl

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 22:02, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
right... btw- STARTTLS only supports TLSv1 while sslwrap uses SSLv2 or
SSLv3 - hence the flags argument to the stream_ssl_new function. My
guess is that he has configured his server to use the wrong SSL/TLS
protocol(s).

I will check, I think I pretty much took the defaults from imap-2000d
and 1) changed relevant places to point to where ssl stuff on redhat 8.0
was 2) changed default location of "maildir" and 3) generated a
certificate.

I tried getting a log (from a 1.2.2 client) without succeess yesterday:

In one shell:

% export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1; killev; evolution-mail

and ran evolution in another terminal.

Did not see any log messages relevant to protocols at all.

Is there a way to get a log of the transaction?

-Pragnesh