Re: [Evolution] problems with imap ssl

This discussion is all very well, but it doesn't really address the
original problem ...

Its obviously attempting to do starttls, but it's failing for some other
reason.  Even if we did try another port/etc, we'd still fail at that
point, since the server said starttls should work.  i.e. we're not even
dropping back to plain tcp either.