Re: [Evolution] problems with imap ssl

I think evo 1.2.2 was prior to my SSL fix, I forget if my fix made it
into any 1.2.x release, but if it did it wasn't until 1.2.3 or 1.2.4, so
try upgrading to one of those.

Jeff

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 08:07, Pragnesh Sampat wrote:
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 22:02, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
right... btw- STARTTLS only supports TLSv1 while sslwrap uses SSLv2 or
SSLv3 - hence the flags argument to the stream_ssl_new function. My
guess is that he has configured his server to use the wrong SSL/TLS
protocol(s).

I will check, I think I pretty much took the defaults from imap-2000d
and 1) changed relevant places to point to where ssl stuff on redhat 8.0
was 2) changed default location of "maildir" and 3) generated a
certificate.

I tried getting a log (from a 1.2.2 client) without succeess yesterday:

In one shell:

% export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1; killev; evolution-mail

and ran evolution in another terminal.

Did not see any log messages relevant to protocols at all.

Is there a way to get a log of the transaction?

-Pragnesh
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.