Re: [Evolution] How do I print my Contacts?

2. The system uses a _very_ _tiny_ font, really unreadable! In contrast,
my mail messages print fine.

Hm, the addressbook at present is hardcoded to use 8 and 6 point fonts.
Not sure why the decision was made to print using that size, or who made
it.

IIRC, the original contact printing code was designed to be as close to
identical to Outlook's output as possible, so presumably those sizes
were chosen because (in the GNOME 1.4 gnome-print) they came out the
same size as the fonts Outlook used.

(To protect the guilty, I won't answer the second part :-)

-- Dan