Re: [Evolution] Evolution Default Browser

Guenther,

I told you, how to set thze DPI value in Gnome.
THAT mail did not arrive here - or I missed it. Just checked all mails
from you again, could not find this.
Well, I saw it in the list -- and it was also sent to you personal. ;)

Ashes on my head... yes, you in fact did. Now that I read it again I
remember. The problem must have been that both messages are put into the
same folder here (filtering by "subject contains '[Evolution]'), so I
always have to delete one from the archive. There have been multiple
messages with copy to me -- obviously I removed either the wrong one or
one too much...

For Gnome, you can adjust the DPI value with the same app you set the
default fonts. Click the "Details" button to change the Resolution.
$ gnome-font-properties

YEAH! And as I guessed: it is 75 DPI. But Gnome thought about 50 DPI...
So now it looks fine with Evo -- the almost last prob with my PC after
the fresh installation is solved. Thank you a lot!!!

Ahem, sorry 4 another question: in the quick-launcher on the left, can I
tell Evo to center the second line of text below icons as well? That one
is always left-aligned to the first line (if that is longer). Nothing
urgent, just a question :-)

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg