Re: [Evolution] Evolution Default Browser

Hey, don't say this unless you have set the DPI values. ;)
Yeah, if someone could tell me how to find out about this, I certainly
check it!
I told you, what the culprit likely is.

Yes, you did that.

I told you, how to set thze DPI value in Gnome.

THAT mail did not arrive here - or I missed it. Just checked all mails
from you again, could not find this.

I told you, you have to check out the DPI value for KDE
on your own, cause I do *not* use KDE.

That was missing, too - but expected :-) I'm pretty sure KDE uses 75 dpi
(I *ever* used that for years now), and AFAIR X11 is set up such, so it
has to be. I just could not figure out how to tell Gnome2, even not with
gconf-edit...

Running 'gnome-session-daemon' from the KDE autostart and setting *both*
DPI settings to the same value. That perfectly solved the different font
sizes for him.

Here the gnome-settings-daemon messes all fonts up completely. But that,
again, may be caused by being confused with different DPI settings.

But I already posted this information, too.

Must have been the same mail as with the location of the DPI settings...
Sorry, but I must have missed it, s.a.

Thank you for your patience...
Izzy.

--