Re: [Evolution] Evolution Default Browser

The latter especially applies to those using Evo with KDE3. They a) had
to install Gnome2 CC just for some little changes for Evo, and sometimes
those changes don't even work (see previous postings from me concerning
font problems).
Hey, don't say this unless you have set the DPI values. ;)

Yeah, if someone could tell me how to find out about this, I certainly
check it!

I *know* that was the issue for a friend of my -- and your symptoms
regarding fonts sound very familiar...

So do you know what he did to solve it? That would be *VERY* helpful to
me!!

Thankx in advance
Izzy

--