Re: [Evolution] Adding a contact to ldap-server -> fields are greyed out

Basically there's 2 things required for adding/modify/removing contacts
with evolution.

     1. you have to authenticate. (this is an evo requirement, not
        necessarily a server req.)
     2. you have to be able to query the schema subentry, and get the
        list of objectClasses/attributes.

If #1 isn't done, you won't be able to add/modify/delete, the operations
just won't be available, and the contact editor will be entirely greyed
out.  If #2 isn't done, the fields in the contact editor won't be
available (since evo sensitizes those fields based on what the server
says it supports.)

Chris