RE: [Evolution] problem compiling evolution 1.4.3
- From: James Strandboge <jstrand1 rochester rr com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] problem compiling evolution 1.4.3
- Date: 21 Jul 2003 15:26:29 -0400
On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 13:52, Dan Winship wrote:
I think this is caused by having ORBit-generated files in the source
tree. Try doing a "make clean" between "configure" and "make".
This did not work. However, I tired compiling evolution on another
machine, and it did work. Must be something wrong in the build
environment on the first.
Email: jstrand1 rochester rr com
GPG/PGP ID: 26384A3A
Fingerprint: D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289 E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A
] [Thread Prev