RE: [Evolution] problem compiling evolution 1.4.3
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: James Strandboge <jstrand1 rochester rr com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] problem compiling evolution 1.4.3
- Date: 24 Jul 2003 12:16:18 +0930
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 04:56, James Strandboge wrote:
On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 13:52, Dan Winship wrote:
I think this is caused by having ORBit-generated files in the source
tree. Try doing a "make clean" between "configure" and "make".
This did not work. However, I tired compiling evolution on another
machine, and it did work. Must be something wrong in the build
environment on the first.
make clean could also be broken.
] [Thread Prev