[Evolution] TZID

I just wanted to rehash this one more time before attempting to share an
ICS file. Calendars from the icalshare website, for example, have TZID's
that look like "Europe/Madrid" "America/New York" etc, while Evolution's
look like "/softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/Europe/Madrid" and
"/softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/America/New York". Does anyone
know if an Evolution ICS file can be read as-is by other programs? I've
already tried importing the file on my wife's XP box, but that's a whole
other issue as Outlook seems incapable of importing ICS files it didn't
generate. I'd be happy with Linux and Mac users being able to use it :-)

Ted