Re: [Evolution] Inline pictures in Evo 1.4.3

Okay so it's not official. And like I mentioned I hadn't run into it
myself until I was testing a website I developed for a client.

But I've been seeing for of them recently, so it's not a bad idea to add
the type sometime in the not so distant future....