Re: [Evolution] boolean searches - expressions

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 10:55, Edward Muller wrote:
Thanks!

So I think what I really need now is a list of
tokens/variables/functions that evolution provides in the namespace of
the scheme expressions ...

For instance, until I looked there I didn't know about:
header-ends-with
header-contains
${subject}
${recipient}
etc....

The variables refer to the fields defined by the rest of the xml. Eg, in

        <code>(match-all (header-contains "From" ${sender}))</code>

the ${sender} refers to the:

        <input type="string" name="sender"/>

later on. It just tells the vfolder editor how to put the expression
together based on the various fields. You would need to replace it with
a literal string in your own expressions. (And if you can't figure out
what the string would be, for something like the date filters, etc, just
create a vfolder and then look at ~/evolution/vfolders.xml.)

-- Dan